Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait is the best roach killer ever of its kind. It’s the best insect killer especially made for cockroach. It is extremely effective! They slow down on speed and then die!
Get unbeatable, professional results in infestation elimination with new Advion Roach Bait Gel. Advion Roach Bait Gel is powered by a unique, high-performing bait matrix that targets even the toughest species of gel bait-averse roaches including German, American, and Brown-Banded. Apply Advion Roach Bait Gel as a crack and crevice treatment indoors and outdoors in commercial, residential, and industrial sites. Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb, 0.6% Target pests: German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, and Brown-Banded species of cockroaches Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed Yield: – 3 to 5 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for heavy infestations. – 1 to 3 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for light to moderate infestations.
Item Package Quantity: 4
Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.3 x 2 inches
Item Weight: 7 ounces
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
It is a high-performing bait product targeting all pest species of cockroaches powered by MetaActiveTM compound, Advion Cockroach Gel Bait combines a high-consumption bait matrix with a potent, non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled. The product is effective for two years. Get unbeatable, professional results in infestation elimination with new Advion Roach Bait Gel. Advion Roach Bait Gel is powered by a unique, high-performing bait matrix that targets even the toughest species of gel bait-averse roaches including German, American, and Brown-Banded. Apply Advion Roach Bait Gel as a crack and crevice treatment indoors and outdoors in commercial, residential, and industrial sites.
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb, 0.6%|
|Target pests:||German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, and Brown-Banded species of cockroaches|
|For use in:||Commercial and Residential, Apartments, Hotels, Hospitals, Restaurants, Warehouses and others
* See label for complete list
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Yield:||– 3 to 5 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for heavy infestations.
– 1 to 3 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for light to moderate infestations.
|Shipping Weight:||0.49 lbs|
Caution: Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
Physical and Chemical Hazards
Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded.
USE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
1. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment
within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals,
schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and
other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different
elements of construction, between equipment and ﬂoors, openings leading into voids and hollow
spaces in ﬂoors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and
windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that
cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Treatment Rates for All Uses
• For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
• For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
• Each spot of ADVION® cockroach gel bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
• For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2 inches long.
Indoor Use Directions
• Infested areas must be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of harborage areas, and most appropriate application points.
• Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” in dia.), to areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
• Several small applications distributed within an area are more effective than 1 or 2 applications of large quantities. In some cases, a small thin bead (less than 1/8” wide and 2” long) may be appropriate such as between construction elements or other cracks and crevices.
• Indoor applications include cracks and crevices in walls or ﬂoors, behind or under equipment, under tables, within the framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
• Inspect Advion Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed.
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait Applications in Nonfood/Nonfeed Handling Areas
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is designed for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control cockroaches in residential structures and the non-food /non-feed areas of commercial, industrial, public and institutional buildings/structures, including restaurants, warehouses, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, aircraft, buses, boats/ships, trains, pet shops and zoos. Nonfood/non-feed areas include areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, ﬂoor drains (to sewers), entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after bottling or canning). Refer to section below for use directions and restrictions when making applications in food/feed handling areas of Food/Feed Handling Establishments.
Applications in Food/Feed Handling Areas
Application to food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments may only be made as a crack and crevice treatment only. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait directly into cracks and crevices by placing the bait dispenser tip approximately 1/2 inch into cracks, crevices, holes and similar openings where cockroaches are found or are entering. Food and feed handling areas include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and a facility is in operation.
• Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas where food/feed, food utensils or food processing surfaces may come into contact and become contaminated.
• Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas that are routinely washed such as cracks and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait could be removed by the washing.
• Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-130°F because this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness.
• Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
• Use good application practice to avoid movement of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to exposed surfaces used for food preparation.
• If Advion Cockroach Gel Bait contacts an exposed surface, frst remove as much of the gel bait as possible, then wash with soap and water.
Outdoor Use Directions:
A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access. Attempts should be made to remove the access. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait may also be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as a cockroach harborage. Place baits in such a way as to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact. Inspect Advion Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically and apply fresh bait as needed.
|STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Store in cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Wastes resulting from the use of this product must be disposed of on site or at an approved waste
Nonrefllable Container:Do not reuse or refll this container. Offer for recycling if available. Place
empty bait dispensers in trash. If partially flled, wrap in newspaper and discard in trash or call your
local solid waste authority for disposal instructions.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
|NOTICE: Read the entire Directions for Use and Conditions of Sale and Limitation of Warranty and
Liability before buying or using this product. If the terms are not acceptable, return the product at
once, unopened, and the purchase price will be refunded.
The Directions for Use of this product must be followed carefully. It is impossible to eliminate all risks
inherently associated with the use of this product. Crop injury, ineffectiveness or other unintended
consequences may result because of such factors as the manner of use or application, weather or crop
conditions, the presence of other materials or other inﬂuencing factors in the use of the product, which
is beyond the control of SYNGENTA CROP PROTECTION, LLC or Seller. To the extent permitted by
applicable law, Buyer and User agree to hold SYNGENTA and Seller harmless for any claims relating
to such factors.
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait
SYNGENTA warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on the label and is
reasonably ft for the purposes stated in the Directions for Use, when used in accordance with directions
under normal use conditions. To the extent permitted by applicable law: (1) this warranty does not
extend to the use of this product contrary to label instructions or under conditions not reasonably
foreseeable to or beyond the control of Seller or SYNGENTA, and (2) Buyer and User assume the risk of
any such use.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SYNGENTA MAKES NO WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NOR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEPT AS WARRANTED BY THIS LABEL.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SYNGENTA be liable for any incidental,
consequential or special damages resulting from the use or handling of this product.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE USER OR BUYER, AND THE EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY OF SYNGENTA AND SELLER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THIS PRODUCT, SHALL BE THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR, AT THE ELECTION OF SYNGENTA OR SELLER, THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
SYNGENTA and Seller offer this product, and Buyer and User accept it, subject to the foregoing
Conditions of Sale and Limitation of Warranty and of Liability, which may not be modifed except by
written agreement signed by a duly authorized representative of SYNGENTA.